Tuesday, May 20, 2008

"It's Like Rain On My Wedding Day"

The other night I was restless, couldn’t sleep. That’s been the theme of the last couple of months. I’m either up all night, or I have crazy dreams and I wake up screaming and sweat drenched. The insomnia I can deal with as I’ve never been too keen on sleep, I've been an insomniac for as long as i can remember, but the nightmares, they seriously mess with my head.

So, I decided I’d watch a movie to pass the time, something easy, but not too cheesy. After about 30 min. browsing through video on demand I finally opted on “El Cantante.”

I had no idea!!

And I kept thinking “why had no one warned me?”

Later, I thought back to a precious moment on the patio at the hospice when Bizzle and our star resident kept singing the Alanis Morissette song Ironic. “Isn’t it Ironic?”

A little too ironic…..

No comments: